Saturday, October 9, 2021

09/10/2021

Quick evening visit tonight. Interesting because I stayed until quite late in the ND1 area to do a sky
watch. The day ended exactly as it started - super misty/foggy! I was able to see swathes of Carrion Crow fly over though, I reckon at least 100 went over in total. I also noted high numbers of gulls flying over. I would say around 20 in total. As usual, I wasn't able to ID the species from so far off.

Nothing unusual or new this evening. Hopefully I am due a patch tick soon...

Highlights:

1 x GSW
1 x Green Woodpecker
1 x Kestrel
20 x Gull sp.

ND1 pictured below just before I left:


No comments:

Post a Comment

29/01/2022

It's been a while since I've been able to get to Nonsuch, but today was my first visit of the new year, and it did not disappoint! I...